Monday, September 12, 2011

15 Statements(in no order)

When I think about creating jobs, I think about hiring DJ’s to remix and play the sirens for ambulances because that’s kinda the way things are going these days







     It’s a print, it isn’t perfect


Everything is one this and nothing else





•  I’d go get me Destiny’s Child and go get her pregnant and have destiny’s grandchild


I saw a shooting star Wednesday night

Right now i'm giving attention to the idea that time isn't real, its just something someone put in your house and you have been to respectful to throw it away.  It seem like a tool from your father's father's garage that was there before you were born and there for you will never fully understand exactly what it is or where its been, or how long it will be here.  I think that we only know what we are doing right now and what we want to do next. 


I think success is simply the chaos of dying at any moment and feeling fulfilled about whats done.

I think the greatest part of everything is that it is over as soon as it is over and that is all that they are.


 sometimes you just need to remind people that everything can be taken out of context.

It's possible to be a one man gang if you act like more than one person, which can totally be done if you don't let anyone know your plan.

Would you like to be in the front or the back of this cycle?

I got this idea that the center of the universe might be a lot sexier than titties. or maybe its the ambition of what it might look like that 's sexy

Shine All Day


If god created everything and designers create clothes, buildings, furniture, and art,
then i will become god. It is dangerous going to an art and design school.

No comments:

Post a Comment